In late June, discussions focused on managing changes and preparing for future success took place at the Government Programs Symposium. This annual event brings Prime and its Blue Plan government programs clients together to prepare for what comes next.
CMS continues to raise the bar, moving from operational quality performance to a more holistic view. Prime’s consultative approach will keep you engaged and thinking two to three years ahead.
Senior Vice President Scott Fries kicked off the two-day event, welcoming the group and highlighting strategies for working together. Chief Executive Officer Jim DuCharme reinforced Scott’s message, emphasizing his commitment to putting resources behind ever-growing government programs populations and requirements. The underlying themes of growth, affordability and compliance were reinforced throughout the event:
- Government programs membership is growing and changing. Prime is prepared to help you understand and deliver on both.
- Performing better in Star ratings makes you “stickier” – or better able to retain members. Prime’s continuing quality innovations will help you “stick”.
- There is growing awareness that we need to work together to address price increases and other market forces. Prime’s unique business model allows for collaboration.
- The real conversation centers on value and data helps support the argument. Prime’s reporting and analytics improvements will help you be part of the conversation.
- CMS continues to raise the bar, moving from operational quality performance to a more holistic view. Prime’s consultative approach will keep you engaged and thinking two to three years ahead.
We continue to see growing expectations and a requirement for flexibility in regulated markets. Prime is here to help you manage it all! Our ability to remain agile in an ever-changing, complex market was not just food for thought in recent conference discussions. It’s our promise for helping you provide successful regulated markets offerings in 2016 and beyond.