The old adage in business is good, fast, cheap — pick two.
Yes, health care is a business. But our goal — our reason for being — isn’t hitting a number. It’s helping people to live better and feel well.
At Prime Therapeutics (Prime), we’ve forged an alliance with Walgreens. It’s a new, transformative model to address the management of pharmacy benefits. Together with our health plan clients, it pulls the whole system together like never before — connecting the health plan all the way to the pharmacy.
This new alliance can help make the “triple aim” possible:
1. Enhance member experiences
- Innovatively deliver drugs and care, including specialty at retail
- Actively meet members on their own terms
2. Improve health outcomes
- Fully leverage the role of the local pharmacist to improve adherence and health outcomes
- Help people live well through medication therapy management counseling and wellness visits
3. Reduce costs
- Use existing arrangements to provide members with greater discounts
- Reduce costs through comprehensive fraud, waste and abuse programs
- Focus on opioid safety, as well as monitor other high-risk, high-cost drugs
We’re changing the game. And no one will have to settle for two out of three.
Learn more at APowerfulAlliance.com.