At Prime Therapeutics Specialty Pharmacy™ (Prime Specialty Pharmacy), the difference is in the details. We go above and beyond other specialty pharmacies for two important reasons:
- We should
- We can
We should, because our purpose is to help people get the medicine they need to feel better and live well. For members with chronic and even life-threatening conditions, it’s our responsibility to deliver on this purpose.
We can, because we were built to be different. You can see the difference in how we fill each specialty prescription through our highly coordinated and comprehensive process.
We connect the steps to help ensure our members don’t fall through the cracks
- Intake — We can process a million scripts, but we still treat each like it’s one in a million. Prime Specialty Pharmacy works directly with providers to promote ePrescribe and electronic prior authorization to help members get their medicine faster. We help ease administrative burdens with a single point of contact for doctors.
- Onboarding — An assembly line is no place for a new or newly diagnosed member. We conduct proactive outreach to members starting each new benefit year. This is just one reason our member satisfaction ratings are consistently above 95 percent.1
- Pharmacist intervention — Our pharmacists go above and beyond to conduct a thorough clinical review of every prescription and refill. We have a 3:1 pharmacy technician to pharmacist ratio, and a floor plan designed to encourage greater collaboration and coordination of care.
- Care management — Medicine is just medicine without end-to-end care management. We provide an integrated approach through therapy-focused teams of pharmacists, nurses, member service specialists and insurance specialists.
- Infusion care — We identify the pharmacies and infusion centers where specialty members can maximize savings.
- Fulfillment — It’s so much more than getting orders out the door. Prime Specialty Pharmacy goes so far as to track and adjust for weather systems and major events across the country. It’s this level of detail that gives you remarkable results — 99.99 percent accuracy rate with 99.8 percent of prescriptions arriving on the “agreed to ship” date.
For questions, more information, or to schedule a tour of Prime Specialty Pharmacy, contact your Prime representative.
1. 1Q14 and 4Q14 Prime Specialty Pharmacy Experience Research
Prime Therapeutics Specialty Pharmacy is a wholly owned subsidiary of Prime Therapeutics LLC.